Thursday, January 21, 2010

TGI Fridays Perk rewards(sign up for free & get free stuff)


My husband was going to be eating at TGI Fridays today with some co-workers. So being the wonderful couponing wife I am I took it upon myself to look for some deals. I first located their website http://www.tgifridays.com/ and saw their awesome perks card registration. Totally free & they had a link to print your temporary reward card. Along with the registration, you receive a Free Appetizer or Dessert(email, but I think you can use the temporary pass with date of being printed to get the free item-I'm hoping it does b/c the email didn't come through before he left). Also, you receive a JUMP THE LINE pass which just like it sounds allows you to jump the front of the line just by showing your card! Now that is a perk my family can enjoy in a crowded restaurant! You will also receive emails with updates & other perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment