Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kroger, Meijer, cvs, walgreens, and Riteaid matchups

Thanks to the wonderful people who posted this weeks deals.  Below are the links to Kroger, Meijer, CVS, Walgreens(WAGS), & Riteaid matchups.

Thanks to Cindy @Happy Homemaker Cindy for posting matchups for Meijer.  Click here for info

Thanks to Frugal Coupon Living for posting Kroger matchups.  Click here for info

Thanks to iheartwags for posting Walgreens matchups.  Click  here for info

Thanks to iheartcvs for posting CVS matchups.  Click  here for info

Thanks to iheartriteaid for posting Riteaid matchups.  Click here for info

 I'm working now on Valumarket matchups and hope to have them posted within the hour.  I apologize for my tardiness my little one had surgery last week and has been trying to give me a heart attack by thinking she can fly off the couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment