Saturday, September 18, 2010

Free Swagbucks!

If you haven't tried swagbucks, you are missing out on FREE items.  Yes, I said FREE items.  Last week I decided to redeem a some of my Swagbucks for $7 fractionprice.com egift card.  I didn't pay anything for my gift card.  You don't have to pay to sign up with them.  It's a regular search engine like any other, only every time you search you have the opportunity of that search giving you swagbucks.  Even searches as simple as facebook.  I'm not saying they don't have some things you have to pay for, but you have the choice to do them or not.  So what are you waiting for?  Go try & it and just see.  I'll post pics soon when I get my stuff in.

In 3 days I've got $15 in Amazon.com egift cards, $5 crazydogtshirts.com egift cards, crayola colored pencils, and webster's dictionary. 

Click here to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment