Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kmart trip 10/2: Coupon Addicted Mom

I was excited to find out that it was true about the Kmart near my home doing the super doubles! Here was my breakdown: OOP=$42.36

3 packs of huggies $9.99 each
-$5 off $50 kmart coupon click here (this is thru 10/31) so print your's!
-(3) $2 off huggies (printable here I had already used 1 last week) to get more than 2 use 2 computer's!
2 packs of pullups $9.99 each
-(2) $2 off pullups (printable here)
1 container of wipes $3.29 each
-(2) $0.50 huggies mailed booklet
Since my total on these items was over $50 I received a $12 off my next purchase of $12 or more at checkout also.

2 Listerine Total Care $4.29 each
-(2) $2 off coupon inserts (can't remember which inserts b/c I already had these cut out)

1 Tylenol Cool Burst liquid $7.09
-$1 MQ

1 Kids Crest Toothpaste $2.39
-$1 MQ

1 Mr. Potato Head Spud Toy $4.99
-$5 www.coupons.com any spud toy

Glade candle refill pack $2.50
-$1.50 MQ (found in glade tin package)

1 pepsi 2 liter $1.25

1 Tag Deodorant $3.89
1 Tag Spray $3.99
-B1G1 Free Coupon 9/27 PG (normally I wouldn't pay over $1 for Deodorant, but my 4 yr old sprayed a whole can of my nephews spray before we found out what she was spraying, so I had to replace it), at least I got deodorant for free for my hubby!

Total before coupons: $93.20 Saved almost $50 in coupons & doubles!


So basically for less than the reg. price of diapers I got all this stuff. Plus, the $12 off $12 or more next purchase. I think I'm going to get my hubby so more tylenol severe cold medicine & another Listerine for $0.29 & use my $12 off coupon & walk out w.both free! I may even purchase another potato head spud toy for free as well for another christmas gift! Who wouldn't love to purchase christmas gifts that didn't cause headache at credit card bill time?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment